See Lyndhurst mansion transformed into an extravagant wonderland of holiday splendor. Described as one of the “Ten Best Historic Holiday Tours” by USA Today, Lyndhurst goes all-out during the holiday season, filling the rooms on the two main floors of the mansion with elaborate tableaus of décor, which change every year. Dozens of Christmas trees are expertly decorated and designed to complement the elegant period furnishings within the rooms of the house. During this month only, our curators bring out rarely seen items that belonged to Lyndhurst’s former owners, the Goulds. This is a once-a-year opportunity to see many of the Goulds’ glittering possessions that are usually tucked away in our archives.
To purchase tickets by phone: Call 1-888-718-4253 opt. 1 (please note that additional fees apply to phone orders.)
Plan Your Visit:
- Advance online ticket purchases are recommended – tours do sell out
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted in the mansion
- Please wear shoes appropriate for walking on the grounds
- Photography is allowed at the discretion of your Tour Guide. Please stay with your tour group.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour has timed entry. Please arrive 20 minutes before the entry time printed on your ticket in order to have time to park and check in at the Welcome Center.
Accessibility: Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, but please note that all tours of Lyndhurst require walking on hilly grounds and the ability to be standing for approximately one hour. Only the first floor of the mansion is handicap accessible.
Extreme Weather Policy: Welcome Center staff will do their best to give notice if tours are interrupted, delayed, or canceled due to extreme weather. If Lyndhurst cancels your tour for weather-related issues, we will endeavor to reschedule. If rescheduling a tour canceled by Lyndhurst is not possible, we will offer visitors a refund for their tickets.