Please note: This event is a theatrical performance, not a Mansion Tour. Please purchase a daytime tour ticket to take a guided tour of the mansion.
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! No additional tickets will be sold at the gate.
This Halloween’s all-new edition of Jay Ghoul’s House of Curiosities is based on classic mystery stories. It’s 1922, and a group of archeologists has unearthed an Ancient Egyptian tomb – but they barely have time to celebrate their discovery before the diggers each start dropping dead! Your group has arrived at the dig site (Lyndhurst mansion) to help determine the cause of the deaths – is it the Pharaoh’s curse or a cold-blooded killer?
This Halloween, you must solve the mystery before tragedy strikes again! Take a journey through the mansion to meet the cast of zany archeologists, local personalities, and unscrupulous smugglers. But be careful…each of them has their own secrets and superstitions.
About the performance: The 40-minute performances of Jay Ghoul’s House of Curiosities take place exclusively at night when the mansion comes alive through eerie lighting and Halloween decorations. The evening experience will appeal to adults, teens, and school-aged children. This is not a Halloween haunted house – the scariest thing may just be the bad puns!
This Halloween event is a nighttime theater performance lasting about 40 minutes and visiting the 1st floor and basement of the mansion. If you would like to enjoy our more traditional tour experience, please purchase a Daytime Tour with a Halloween Twist instead.
To purchase tickets by phone: Call 1-888-718-4253 opt. 1 (please note that additional fees apply to phone orders.)
Plan Your Trip:
- This performance has timed entry. Please arrive 20 minutes before the entry time printed on your ticket in order to have time to park and check in at the Welcome Center.
- Advance online ticket purchases are recommended – Halloween events do sell out.
- Photography and video are not allowed inside the mansion for Halloween events.
- This event takes place rain or shine, except in cases of extreme or dangerous weather.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for Halloween events.
- Please wear shoes appropriate for walking on the grounds.
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted in the mansion.
- Costumes are welcome!
Accessibility: This performance involves a short, uphill walk from the welcome center to the mansion, moving down a flight of stairs, and walking to parking. Unfortunately, there is no wheelchair accessible option for this event.
Extreme Weather Policy: Welcome Center staff will do their best to give notice if performances are interrupted, delayed, or canceled due to extreme weather. If Lyndhurst cancels your performance for weather-related issues, we will endeavor to reschedule. If rescheduling a performance canceled by Lyndhurst is not possible, we will offer visitors a refund for their tickets.