Sherlock Holmes (Tal Aviezer) and Dr. Watson (Mikel Von Brodbeck) are called to investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding a baffling death, a menacing doctor, and a desperate client in need of help. Follow them on a trip through Victorian London (played by the inimitable Lyndhurst Mansion), on the trail of this classic mystery. Together with the famous detectives, we’ll move through the Carriage House and rooms on the first floor of the Mansion as we’re drawn deeper into the secrets of the case.
M&M Performing Arts and Red Monkey Theater Group bring this fast-paced performance to Lyndhurst. Appropriate for school-age children and up. Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Speckled Band is adapted for the stage by Tal Aviezer and is directed by Melinda O’Brien. Performances last about 75 minutes.
Tickets are $40 for Adults, $35 for Seniors/Students (16 and under – appropriate for school-aged children and up). No member discounts are offered for theater performances.
Plan Your Visit:
- Accessibility: Performances move from the Carriage House up a small hill and into Lyndhurst Mansion. There are two stairs to enter the mansion. There are opportunities to sit throughout the performance.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the entry time printed on your ticket in order to have time to park and check in at the Welcome Center.
- Performances sell out – advance ticket purchase is recommended.
- Photography and video are not allowed inside the mansion for this performance.
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted in the mansion.
- Please wear shoes appropriate for walking on the grounds at Lyndhurst.
Extreme Weather Policy: Welcome Center staff will do their best to give notice if performances are interrupted, delayed, or canceled due to extreme weather. If Lyndhurst cancels your performance for weather-related issues, we will endeavor to reschedule. If rescheduling a performance canceled by Lyndhurst is not possible, we will offer visitors a refund for their tickets.