As we navigate the challenges of COVID-19, Lyndhurst is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff and the communities we serve.
Lyndhurst’s 67-acre landscape is open – ON A LIMITED BASIS – for you to enjoy from 9 am to 5 pm daily. We ask that you recreate locally, which means choosing spaces close to home.
While visiting our grounds during this time we ask that you:
- Respect barriers and signage. Please do not bypass or move barriers and signage placed by Lyndhurst Staff, they are up for your protection.
- Please park in designated parking areas ONLY and not along our driveways and partially on lawns. If parking lots are full, please come back another time.
- All restrooms on site are closed.
- Please only enjoy solitary activities while practicing CDC and State guidelines for safe social distancing. That means wearing a face mask and staying 6 feet apart from others.
- Please be aware that private tenants and Lyndhurst staff live on the estate full time. Refrain from hanging out near their residences so that they may also enjoy the landscape safely.
- Please bring your garbage out with you, carry out what you carry in to protect Lyndhurst’s Staff. This includes dog waste, gloves, etc.
BE SMART AND SAFE: If you see groups, too many cars, and walkers, PLEASE COME BACK ANOTHER TIME.
If you’d like to support us during this time, please follow the donate button.
For your convenience here are some our site rules:
- NO DRONES.
- Please ride your bicycles on paved and gravel driveways only. Save the lawn and pathways for others.
- Please admire our historic trees and DO NOT CLIMB THEM.
- Please keep your dogs leashed at all times while on the grounds. Take their waste with you.
The Lyndhurst Staff
This page was updated 4/24/2020 and will be updated regularly as further information becomes available.