COVID-19 Visitor Requirements
PLEASE READ OUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS.
Lyndhurst has implemented universal vaccine and mask policies for all staff, members, volunteers, and visitors. Everyone must wear a mask when inside any building. We also require that all guests 12 years or older who wish to take an indoor tour be FULLY vaccinated. Guests who are not vaccinated and children aged 2-11 who wish to join an indoor tour must provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test administered no sooner than 72 hrs. prior to the visit. All Daily Grounds Pass holders, who wish to enter the Welcome Center or any Exhibition, must provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid PCR.
- Lyndhurst requires that ALL tour ticket holders be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination at the time of check-in for their tour. If you do not have proof with you at the time of check-in you will NOT be able to join the tour.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests and all children aged 12 and under must provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test administered no sooner than 72 hrs. prior to the visit. The proof will indicate the name of the person tested, and state that results are from a PCR test. (Rapid tests are not acceptable.)
- ALL VISITORS MUST wear a mask when inside any building or when interacting with any staff inside or outside.
- ALL tour TICKETS must be purchased in advance online. There are NO ON-SITE SALES as tour capacity is limited.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test can be provided as either a hard copy, digital copy, or in any vaccine passport app.
- Daily Ground pass holders MUST provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid PCR test in order to enter the Welcome Center or any Exhibition.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are showing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had close contact with a person who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask that you stay home and monitor your health.
As in any public setting, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By visiting Lyndhurst, you voluntarily assume such risks.
We recognize that these requirements may represent a challenge to some of our visitors, but we ask for your understanding as we all navigate our way through this pandemic. As circumstances continue to change, our protocols may evolve. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.