Help us preserve the environment at Lyndhurst by observing the following:
- Explore the property at your own risk.
- Carry out what you carry in.
- Lyndhurst is occasionally closed for private functions or for inclement weather, please refer to signs at the front entrance.
- Dogs are welcome on leashes; please pick-up waste. Service animals are allowed inside public buildings as defined by ADA; dogs individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- Picnicking is welcome! Please do not use any open flame or barbeque while visiting. Alcohol is not permitted on the property.
- Please help us preserve our restoration efforts: do not climb any trees or structures on the property.
- If you are biking, skateboarding, or rollerblading, please do so on the appropriate paths and avoid our historic cement walkways and lawns.
- All visitors must follow the guidance of Lyndhurst staff and may be requested to move or vacate the property at our discretion.
- Casual outdoor photography is allowed, please no drones. Indoor non-professional photography is allowed at your tour guide’s discretion. For professional and event photography, including wedding and engagement photography, please visit our Film & Photography page below.
Film & Photography