Grounds Member Registration 2023
Everyday, April 4th - April 17th
Free, please register.
Lyndhurst Members and National Trust for Historic Preservation Members get free access to our grounds!
Please register your visit with us before arriving.
Members are allowed to bring a certain number of guests based on their membership level. Read more about that here.
A Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 3:30 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm. Members visiting our grounds must only come during business hours. Member Passes do not provide ticketing to take one of our Tours, but Passes can be upgraded on-site when the Welcome Center is open.
- The Grounds pass is only suitable for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property via the front entry.
- Please have your reserved ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print-at-home option when reserving your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 9:30 am-4:30 pm. Welcome Center Restrooms will be open on the days we are open for tours.
- Online: Online ticket registration closes at 3:30 PM each day.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:30 PM. Grounds closed at 4:30 pm!
The Lyndhurst grounds are open for the season from March 31st – November 22nd.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in. Alcohol is not permitted. Please be sure to leash your dog and clean up after them while they are on the grounds.
Drone use is strictly prohibited.