Grounds Pass: Member Registration
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Lyndhurst will be hosting the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show June 11th-13th and Grounds Passes and Member Registration will resume June 18th.
Thank you for understanding.
Lyndhurst Members get free access to our grounds!
We request that you register your visit with us before arriving.
Members are allowed to bring one adult guest for their visit and two children under the age of 18.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm.
- The Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property by vehicle only- walkers need not reserve a pass.
- Please have your reserved ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when reserving your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff at the Guard Shack and on the grounds.
- Please be respectful of fellow visitors by adhering to CDC/NYS social distancing protocols.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 9:30 am-4:30 pm. Welcome Center Restrooms will be open Fridays-Sundays.
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM.
Sunday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
The Lyndhurst grounds are open for the season May 3rd – December 19th.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in. Alcohol is not permitted.