Grounds Pass: Member Registration
Lyndhurst Members get free access to our grounds!
We request that you register your visit with us before arriving.
Members are allowed to bring one adult guest for their visit and two children under the age of 18.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:00 am with last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:00 pm.
- The Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property by vehicle only- walkers need not purchase a pass.
- The Grounds pass is rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- After November 29th Lyndhurst grounds will be closed for the season.
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- All dogs must be on a leash and please keep them out of the Rose Garden.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff at the Guard Shack and on the grounds.
- Please be respectful of fellow visitors by adhering to CDC/NYS social distancing protocols.
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
Last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM
Sunday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Lyndhurst grounds is closing for the season November 29th
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
Plan Your Visit
Please respect all grounds signage and adhere to social distancing recommendations. You are required to wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff.