Grounds Pass: Member Registration
Starting September 7th Lyndhurst will require all ticket holders to be fully vaccinated prior to arrival. For more information please visit our COVID Visitor Guidelines Page.
Lyndhurst Members and National Trust for Historic Preservation Members get free access to our grounds!
Please register your visit with us before arriving.
Members are allowed to bring ONE adult guest for their visit and two children under the age of 18.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm. Member Passes do not provide ticketing to take one of our Tours, but Passes can be upgraded on-site the days the Welcome Center is open.
- The Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property by vehicle only- walkers need not reserve a pass.
- Please have your reserved ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when reserving your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff at the Guard Shack and on the grounds.
- Please be respectful of fellow visitors by adhering to CDC/NYS social distancing protocols.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 9:30 am-4:30 pm. Welcome Center Restrooms will be open Fridays-Mondays.
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM.
Sunday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
The Lyndhurst grounds are open for the season from May 3rd – November 28th.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in. Alcohol is not permitted. Please be sure to leash your dog and clean up after them while they are on the grounds.