Daily Grounds Pass
A Daily Grounds Pass is required for entry to the Lyndhurst property seven days a week if you are coming to just visit the grounds and are not taking a tour. Tour tickets provide visitor’s free access to the grounds.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm. It does not include entrance to the Mansion.
Lyndhurst members will get in for free! Members should register their visit HERE.
- A Grounds Pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property through the front entry.
- A Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in. No alcohol!
- All visitors must wear masks while on tours.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 9:30 am-4:30 pm. Welcome Center Restrooms will be open Fridays-Sundays in concert with guided tours.
Consider becoming a member today and visit as often as you like! Email us at email@example.com
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members can receive a Daily Grounds Pass at no charge. Register HERE. Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM.
Sunday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
Lyndhurst grounds are open for the season from May 3rd – December 19th.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in. Alcohol is not permitted.