Daily Grounds Pass
Starting August 1st, 2020 a Daily Grounds Pass will be required for entry to the Lyndhurst property seven days a week.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 10:00 am with last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 5:00 pm.
- The Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- The Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff at the Guard Shack and on the grounds.
- Please be respectful of fellow visitors by adhering to CDC/NYS social distancing protocols.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Access to the Rose Garden and Greenhouse are restricted for the month of October, please obey website, site signage and staff instructions concerning closures to the northern portions of the property.
If you would like to see Watershed Moment between September 18 – November 1, please purchase a Daily Grounds Pass.
- If you are driving, purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day you are planning on seeing the exhibition.
- The exhibit is open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays ONLY.
- The exhibition is in the Swimming Pool Building.
- Exhibition hours are 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- For more information about Watershed Moment, please visit the event page at lyndhurst.org.
Lyndhurst members will get in for free! Consider becoming a member today and visit as often as you like.
Become a Member
PLEASE NOTE: the Greenhouse Complex and the Rose Garden are closed to the public for the month of October due to a private event.
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members and residents of Tarrytown can receive a Daily Grounds Pass at no charge. Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
Last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM
Sunday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Starting August 1st the grounds will be open 7 days a week.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in.