Daily Grounds Pass
Starting August 1st, 2020 a Daily Grounds Pass will be required for entry to the Lyndhurst property seven days a week.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 10:00 am with last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 5:00 pm. Lyndhurst grounds will be open until November 29th
Lyndhurst members will get in for free! Members should register their visit HERE.
- The Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property by vehicle only- walkers need not purchase a pass.
- The Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff at the Guard Shack and on the grounds.
- Please be respectful of fellow visitors by adhering to CDC/NYS social distancing protocols.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 10:00 am-5:00 pm. Restrooms will be closed for the season after November 29th.
Consider becoming a member today and visit as often as you like
Become a Member
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members and residents of Tarrytown can receive a Daily Grounds Pass at no charge. Register HERE. Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
Last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM
Sunday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Lyndhurst grounds closing for the season November 29th
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in.