Daily Grounds Pass
Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before purchasing tickets.
A Daily Grounds Pass is required for entry to the Lyndhurst property seven days a week if you are coming to just visit the grounds and are not taking a tour. Tour tickets provide visitor’s free access to the grounds.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm. It does not include entrance to the Mansion. Grounds Pass guests are required to be vaccinated. Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before purchasing tickets.
Lyndhurst members will get in for free! Members should register their visit HERE.
- A Grounds Pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property through the front entry.
- A Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in. No alcohol!
- All visitors must wear masks while on tours.
- Welcome Center Restrooms will be available on days we are open for tours, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Consider becoming a member today and visit as often as you like! Email us at email@example.com
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members can receive a Daily Grounds Pass at no charge. Register HERE. Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM.
Sunday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
Lyndhurst grounds are open for the season from May 3rd – November 24th.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape. Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in. Alcohol is not permitted.