Daily Grounds Pass
Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before purchasing tickets.
A Daily Grounds Pass is required to enter the Lyndhurst property seven days a week. This pass provides visitors access to the grounds; It does NOT provide access to the Mansion, which is only available by guided tour. Grounds Pass also includes entry to the Welcome Center, Giftshop, and Restroom Thursday-Monday with Proof of Vaccination or Negative PCR Covid test. When the Welcome Center is closed on Tuesday and Wednesdays, restrooms are available at the Bowling Alley. Please note: that at the end of the season in November, the Bowling Alley Bathroom may be closed as the weather gets colder.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm. It does not include entrance to the Mansion. If you want to see inside the mansion please instead select a Classic Mansion Tour or Backstairs Tour for tickets. Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before purchasing tickets.
Lyndhurst members will get in for free! Members should register their visit HERE.
- A Grounds Pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- Special Event Ticket holders who wish to visit the grounds during the day must purchase a Ground Pass.
- A Grounds Pass is good for those looking to just enjoy the grounds and are not taking a tour.
- Entry to the Mansion is not included with a Grounds Pass.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property through the front entry.
- A Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in. No alcohol!
- All visitors must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID PCR test to gain entry into buildings, masks are also required inside all buildings.
- Welcome Center Restrooms will be available on days we are open for tours, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Consider becoming a member today and visit as often as you like! Email us at email@example.com
- Online: Online ticket sales close at 3:00 PM each day
- By Phone: Call 1(888)718-4253 opt. 1 (additional fees apply to phone orders)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members can receive a Daily Grounds Pass at no charge. Register HERE. Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM.
Sunday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
Lyndhurst grounds are open for the season and a Grounds Pass is required from May 3rd – November 14th.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape.
Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
Please keep dogs leashed and clean up after them while visiting.
Please park in designated parking areas only and not on our lawns or in front of the Mansion.
Special Event Photography is not allowed on our grounds.
Drone use is prohibited.
Alcohol is not permitted.