Winter Grounds Pass
Every day, Nov. 1st -Dec. 30th, 2022
$5 per person by vehicle/ride-share
Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before purchasing tickets and visiting.
During our late Fall and early Winter seasons, come and enjoy the quiet and peaceful surroundings at Lyndhurst.
From November 1st through December 31st a Winter Grounds Pass will be required for entry to the Lyndhurst property. There will be no restrooms available on days we are closed!
Lyndhurst members always get in for free! Please register HERE.
If there is availability, the Grounds Pass can be upgraded to a Mansion tour. Please check with staff in the Welcome Center when you arrive. Welcome Center will be open starting November 25th and will be open Thursday through Monday, until December 30th. It is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays and on holidays.
A Winter Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with the last entry at 2:30 pm as the property closes at 3:30 pm. It does not include entrance to the Mansion. If you want to see inside the mansion please instead select a Holiday Classic Mansion Tour for tickets.
- The Winter Grounds pass is rain or shine and is not refundable.
- A Grounds Pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds. Passes are non-transferable.
- Special Event ticket holders who wish to visit the grounds during the day must purchase a Ground Pass.
- A Grounds Pass is good for those looking to just enjoy the grounds and are not taking a tour.
- Entry to the Mansion is not included with a Grounds Pass.
- A Grounds Pass does not substitute permission to enter the grounds and take portrait photography. Please read our photography guidelines HERE.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property through the front entry.
- A Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print-at-home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in. No alcohol!
- Please leash your dogs while on the grounds.
- All visitors must wear masks to enter all buildings.
Consider becoming a member today and visit as often as you like! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Grounds Pass: $5 per person by vehicle for entry to the grounds.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members can visit for free!
Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Winter Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 2:30 PM.
Open 7 Days a week: 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape.
Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
Please keep dogs leashed and clean up after them while visiting.
Please park in designated parking areas only and not on our lawns or in front of the Mansion.
There are no restrooms available on the days we are closed, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Holidays.
Special Event Photography (engagement, wedding, family, graduation, baby, etc.) is not allowed on our grounds.
Drone use is prohibited.
Alcohol is not permitted.