Winter Grounds Pass
Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before purchasing tickets and visiting.
During our Winter Season, come and enjoy the quiet and peaceful surroundings at Lyndhurst.
November 15th a Winter Grounds Pass will be required for entry to the Lyndhurst property. No advance tickets will be sold, on-site sales only.
Lyndhurst members always get in for free! Please register HERE.
If there is availability, the Grounds Pass can be upgraded to a Mansion tour. Please check with staff in the Welcome Center when you arrive. Welcome Center will be open starting November 26th and will be open Thursday through Monday, until December 30th. It is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:00 am with the last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:00 pm. It does not include entrance to the Mansion. If you want to see inside the mansion please instead select a Holiday Classic Mansion Tour for tickets. Please read our COVID Visitor Requirements before coming to visit.
- The Winter Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property by vehicle/rideshare only- walkers need not purchase a pass.
- The Winter Grounds pass is rain or shine and is not refundable.
- BOWLING ALLEY RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. Restrooms are available when the Welcome Center is open. Proof of Vaccination is required to enter.
- All dogs must be on a leash and please keep them out of the Rose Garden.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Lyndhurst staff at the Guard Shack.
- COVID vaccine proof is required to enter any of our buildings, please read our full COVID Guidelines before arrival.
ON SITE SALES ONLY
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Members and residents of Tarrytown can receive a Daily Grounds Pass at no charge. Tour ticket holders do not need to purchase a Daily Grounds Pass for the day of their tour.
The last entry to Lyndhurst grounds is 3:00 PM.
Open 7 Days a week: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Family and Accessibility
Lyndhurst welcomes all visitors, and we have ADA-accessible paths on our lower landscape.
Picnicking is allowed but we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
Please keep dogs leashed and clean up after them while visiting.
Please park in designated parking areas only and not on our lawns or in front of the Mansion.